- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: (785) 442-6078
- office: Yost Hall 202-E (top floor)
- schedule & office hours
Source documentation tools
Source evaluation tools
Using source quotes and ideas
Turning in your work
Your paper is not turned in until it is in my hand. Get it written and printed well before it's due, and bring it to class on time.
If you are afraid you may not be able to hand it in at the start of class, you may send me a "safety copy":
- Before class time on the due date, email me your paper as an attachment but also CC: yourself. The attachment must be either Word (.doc or .docx), OpenOffice (.odt), or Rich Text Format (.rtf). No googledoc invitations, no pdf files, no Mac Pages. I do nothing with your email; I don't keep track of it; I may not even open it.
- Print your paper.
- If your printer is broken, find another printer, retrieve that email, and print the attachment.
- Bring it to class on time.
- If you are late or absent, print your paper and bring it to me as soon as possible the same day with an explanation, and help me locate your safety copy to avoid a late penalty.
The late penalty takes effect as soon as I pick the papers up. Nothing excuses late work. If you believe you need a special exception, talk to me — ahead of time if at all possible. If you aren't satisfied with my decision then, contact the VP for Student Services.